Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Acknowledgments from Bruce










Acknowledgments from Bruce



I'd like to thank Rod Johnson for friendship and
opportunities. I wish you the best of luck with Interface 21. I thank
Jay Zimmerman, for all you've done to help promote
me and my books. I love your win-win style of business, even when
I'm taking a three-stop flight to save you eight
bucks. You've built a marvelous thing, and
I'm glad that people are starting to recognize that.
I'd also like to thank the many customers who
treated me so well on the road, and looked over this book as it was
under developmentespecially Trek and ProClarity. I hope
you're able to put it into practice, and that it
helps you do some great things.



Most authors wind up thanking their families, and
there's a good reason for that. Family stirs the
passion that it takes to write a good book. Family bears the brunt of
the frustration and after-hours work that books always generate. I
dare you to try to stay frustrated in the midst of little girl
giggles. Thanks to Kayla and Julia for your laughter and smiles.
Families encourage the best in us. Thanks to Maggie, my inspiration,
for staying beside me and believing in me when others
didn't, and for being thereeven when
I'm not. I love you more than
you'll ever know.











    No comments:

    Post a Comment